Please select the Product Portfolio tab or the Suppliers tab above for more detail on the specific products we offer and the companies we represent.
We have an extensive range of General Purpose Bench Instruments, RF & Microwave Instruments, Electrical Test Instruments, Power Supplies & Loads, Communications Network Testing Equipment, PXI & USB Modular Instrumentation, Education & Teaching Products, Nanotechnology & Materials Measurement Equipment, Data Acquisition Solutions, and some Non-Instrumentation Products & Solutions.
Why buy your instrumentation from RF Test Solutions?
- We are the official authorised New Zealand distributor for all our suppliers and import directly from the manufacturer.
- You don't have to wade through specifications to work out either how to make the measurement or if a specific instrument will meet your requirement. Simply tell us what you want to measure and we will offer you a solution that we guarantee will do what you want.
- All products we supply are fully localised and compliant with NZ regulations, plus we take care of all importation freight and paperwork including End User Statements.
- All instruments we deliver have a manufacturer provided New Zealand warranty which we manage on their behalf. We are even able to provide international warranties from some suppliers so you can obtain local support if something happens while you are using an instrument overseas.
- We have an IS0 17025 Calibration & Repair Laboratory accredited by IANZ located in Lower Hutt. We can calibrate and repair the vast majority of what we sell in country.
- We are able to accomodate complex multi-party transactions and bill/ship offshore if needed.
- We offer payment currency options if you want to take the exchange rate risk instead of us.
- We offer local trade up programs and financing (subject to terms and conditions).
- We guarantee all instruments we supply will meet their published specifications or the item will be replaced.
- We can provide additional performance/specification data on purchased instruments often at no additional cost.