RF Test Solutions represent Keysight Technologies (was Agilent Technologies Electronic Measurement Group) range of USB RF Power Sensors and meter/sensor combinations. Power sensors come in a variety of technologies depending on the power measurement range and the type of signal you are measuring. In simplistic terms:
- Diode sensors are used to measure very low levels of power
- Thermocouples or diodes are used for general purpose higher power levels
- Modern diode sensors can contain resistor/diode stacks to keep diodes in the square law region over a wide dynamic range
- Thermistors are used for metrology application
- Diode sampling power sensors are used for peak power analysers
A number of other instruments also offer direct power measurement (including Frequency Counters & Spectrum Analysers) and USB sensors are supported on a variety of instrument platforms.
Please contact us for more information or click here to go to our suppliers page and select Keysight Technologies.