SS7 Signaling Testing
RF Test Solutions offers the JDSU Signaling Analyzer Real Time (SART)... a high-performance solution for 2, 2.5, 3 and 4G system verification, troubleshooting, and RAN optimization. Its intelligent call trace-centric approach enables distributed call trace, performance measurements, and drill-down problem isolation for calls on UMTS, GSM, TD-SCDMA, and CDMA RANs, as well as the mobile core, IMS, PSTN and Internet.
The JDSU Signaling Analyzer Real Time (SART) supports the evolution of SS7:
- SS7 in PSTN
- SS7 in GSM / UMTS / CDMA mobile core network
- SS7 over IP - SIGTRAN
- Signaling Analyzer SS7 shares the same powerful architecture of the rest of the Signaling analyzer products.
- Support of channelized E1/T1, ATM and IP transport
- Application layer protocols support such as MAP, INAP, BICC, TCAP
- Transport layer support such as MTP2, MTP3, MTP3b, SCCP, ISUP, SCTP, M2UA and M3UA
- Analysis of Clear Down Time, Setup Time, OPC, DPC, CIC, Calling Party Number, Called Party Number, Release Cause and Start Time, based on OPC, DPC and CIC, etc.
- Correlation of SS7 protocols in mobile core and RAN
This is part of a suite for products for the management and maintainence of Telecom networks which also includes Wireless Network Optimisation and IP based solutions including Triple Play. Please contact us for more information or click here for links to JDSU web site.